Apr 6, 2009

work experience (:

Hongkie Kopitiam.
(: smiles & sorrows?


i've been workin in Hongkie Kopitiam for 6days now,
meaning today wud be th 7th.

& my apologies for takin SO long to update bout my work.

been busy wid lotsa other things.

ever since i started this job,

not long later i turned back single,
& start of a new life i guess.

anywayy,

workin in hongkie is rather FUN but TIRING,

esp those peak hours like lunch and dinner.
ive tried both time slots
&& i feel dinner time will have rather more customers. T.T

morning dam fun, no customer de . LOL


i learnt how ,

to make drinks and desserts,

to cook? uh not yet.

to serve customers,

to take orders,

to be obedient when manager is around,

to do preparation and closing of th shop,

to speak and write in myanmar language,

& many others.


i would love to thank,


Miss Khoo
, my manager ;

for guiding and teaching me right from the start


Kean Seng
, my supervisor ;

for making sure im always fine and the doctor's visit , the suppers and etc.


Seh Ly
;

for being there at my first day and lettin me noe wad to do xD


Myien Thien aka duck
;

for always being dumb and flirting wid Seh Ly -.- dam u two =s


Wei Seng
;

for lettin me noe th history of Hongkie workers =P and accompanyin me when Seh Ly and
Duck gao ai mei -.-


Su Lim th Bar Boy
;

thanks for keep ringing the bell altho we're dam busy and make me dam pissed -.-

&& teachin me how to make drinks and toast breads xD

&& tellin me th soap is water and makin me drink it -.- screw u.

Ah Mei
;

thanks for fetchin me to Tesco to get my car on monday nite ^^ today i can see you ! xD cause
she oni work on monday and friday nites o-o


Cindy
;

th lenglui who works in office , studies & work in hongkie O.O but oni on weekdays' nites.
thanks for helpin me mop and sweep th floor on th nite when i wasnt feeling well. (:


Adeline
;

met you only yday so dont really noe u . haha .
but u've BOOM hairstyle . yeng ~


Leslie
;

YOU'RE CRAZY ! quit callin me lenglui , my name is joyce =s remember dat , JOYCEE !
if not i spray u wid th spray thingy :D like how i did to u last sat. LOL.


TunTun
, kitchen crew ;

thanks for scarin me all the time -.-


All in all ,

Hongkie has lotsa friendly and nice people. (:
hope to get to noe more of dem soooon.


those who are from penang and saw this blogpost,
KINDLY PROCEED TO HONGKIE KOPITIAM, EGATE .
& if im there.
i`ll give u 15% discount ^^

No comments: