Apr 7, 2009

What is all these?

Life shucks ;
& everythings shucks along.


sometimes i wish Earth would jz blow like in th movie Knowing.
everything can just end like how it is now ;

no worries , no sorrows.

Dont you think life would be easier?


this aint some emo post

or wadever.

i just feel all so broken recently.

everything i do ;

seems so wrong for my mum.

i noe those late nites worries her.

but im already so grown up ;

why cant she believe in me? ):


i just want to be independent ;

no more mummy's little girl

no more protecting me ;

let me protect myself.


i wanna fly ;

up to the sky.

idk wad im doing now is right or wrong ;

as long as im happie ;

its fine i guess? (:


have lil trial exam

for my software subject this thu,

wish me luck peeps ♥


will it be a yes or a no?
i dont know,
hiding seems to be th most perfect way.

No comments: