Apr 10, 2009

shivers. =s


on th way to canteen =s
idk wad happened. LOL.
macam genting =P
but so nice so i snap a picture.

&& later jess came to find us,

and she snapped too . xD

dam she copy me . :x


anywayy,

school's fine ; since there's friends around.

had my lil trial exam today ;

& it was okay ^^

Thanks ssk for th wish !
but no marks de . -.-


thanks seng for th brunch :D

th hot choco and rice was delicious .

(: hehehe .

jess followed me back home ;

i went to bath and she onlineee .

den we dropped by Hongkie

since its still early for my work.

dropped her home

& start working . :D


shift suppose to end at 9pm

but Cindy asked me to pei her ,

so stay until 11.30pm =s

and she sumore dare say me

" got salary de ma " -.-


she's th eldest, so am i.

she's one year elder than me,

& her bday is one day after me,

&& she started workin one day after me too . LOL

but next week im only meetin her on thu

): sadness melebih.


No comments: