Apr 21, 2009

Aijia's shih tzu ):



its my dearest-beloved-bestie Aijia's
SHIH TZU ! T__T

its only one month old .
so cute kan ? D:
i wish i cud hav one now ):
at first she wanted to get a Maltese,
which is like another breed of Shih Tzu i tink .

but at last she bought this .
which was actually by her bf . LOL .
i wish my future bf wud buy me one :3
anywayy,
she saw it on an online auction website.
&& it is worth RM7oo o__o

but veryy cute !
so i decided to blog bout it .
heheh .

later goin out wid Terence GF ;D
sushi & movie ^.^
Jess , u better get ur ass back Penang soon
T___T u makin me feel like some emo fella here.
& rmb to study ((:

from now onwards,
i have one month of holiday !
outings anyone? :D


P.S : my phone will be dead .
till tmrw .
meaning i cant be reached by phone :D
thanks for understanding. (:

No comments: