Apr 10, 2009

FriendsForever.

jess ; yi wern ; nisa ; kasturi
college besties.

suting ; lifetime partner .

minli ; lifetime lil' sista (:

high school besties .

---

Friends.
but how many people in this world have true friends?

those who put their friends' priority over themselves?

i believe ,
friends come and go.
but true friend stays till th end.
when th whole world turns their back on you;
they`ll be right there,
telling you
" everything is fine, we're always here "


I have tonnes of friends,
few of them who i claimed great of friends.
high school ,
college
& even online friends.


they held me up when i fell,

made me laugh ; made me cry,

be there durin my darkest moments,

accompany me on my first dates,

goin out for late nite movies,

sleepovers, gatherings & outings,

& showing dat they always care.


they're those special souls ;

i adore. miss. love.

& would cherish till th end .

No comments: