Apr 3, 2009

Thanks to all who cared.

Thanks to all who cared,
for wad happened.

♥ aijia bestie ;
for the calls and smses.

♥ terence gf ;
for the smses and advices.
&& sharin wid me ur previous experiences.

♥ terry zai ;
for the smses and msn convos.
&& makin sure im alright (:

♥ chelsea aka cuppycake ;
the sweet pic, msges and wonderful words to cheer me up.

♥ guigui ;
for always being here,
calls and smses.

♥ jess ;
forever being caring and understanding.
lame at times.
but girl, let's go thru this together.

♥ nisa ;
lettin me verify my answers in today's exam
&& supportin me thru everything.

♥ li ying ;
slept over my hse to accompany me when i had my darkest moments.
makin me feel im not all alone.

♥ ssk ;
for th msges in chatbox and msn.

♥ kai ;
for understanding.

♥ edward ;
thanks for th " because of dat u broke up wid him " comment , there are other stuffs which i dun see the point of puttin it up here as it wud oni make things worst.

♥ ping shien ;
for concerning how am i feeling.
yr tudi is always strong,rmb?

♥ seng ;
for being there when i was sick,
makin sure i took medicine
& etc.

thanks much to all.
call me a heartless bitch if you want to.
i broke up for reasons,
&& i dun see th point of makin it all public.



special thanks to chelsea;
my oni cuppycake ♥
` th one who makes me smile
` th one who gave me cookie's recipe
` th one wid cute voice & face .
` ily . friends forever.

No comments: