Apr 12, 2009

Pampering myself ((:

today worked 8.30am to 3pm :D
was suppose to end my shift at 11am

but cause a guy couldnt make it ;

so i stayed back to help.

but weird thing is there were 5 ppl in th shop -.-

&& not much customers =s


but morning was fun xD

we were just fooling around . ^^"

oni me and supervisor . ahaha .

den he asked kitchen to cook for me

Ham & Egg Noodle :D

&& he made me hot choco.


we were just chattin..

..till..

his mum came -.-

& everyone including th bar and kitchen crew

change mood to " serious " .

they dam two face . xP
LOL.


TERENCE GF ;
dam you .
saw me also cant wait till i serve ppl finish first meh ?!
T__T
dare cal me lil black riding hood huh >_>
nvr die before ah ?!
remember u owe me baskin robbins hor. ^^

pei my supervisor go Tesco press moneh ,
bought stuff for my mum
& mentos for my sis :D
i noe i noe ,
im sucha gud sista rite? ((:
well , she's my only beloved lil sista.
he dropped me back to my car,
reached home
&& slept till now ^^


Melvian aka VIP
very important pig. (:
NAH,
i add u in my blog alrrr.

& kiddo ,
thanks for everything too.
ps for not adding you in th previous post


tonite i shall pamper myself ;
treatment for my hair ,
facial for my face
&& body scrub ! :D

No comments: