Apr 18, 2009

Best Day Ever.

today is my last 2 papers !
which is tamadun & MYOB external exam xD
& everything is finally over .
which means end of my diploma
& th day to separate wid a few of our classmates,
as some are leaving for KL , some Kampar ,
some not continuing ):

finished exam by 11.30am.
was with Li Ying & Jess,
had our lunch and dropped by my house a lil while.

fetched Terence GF
& headed for PC Fair =s
as Li Ying said she've never visited becuz always work there oni ._.v
i bought potato balls for him
& he loved it :D

PC Fair was hectic as everrr .
& saw my ex with two real hot girls :3
went to Queensbay.
met wid Jess's admirer , Mr Sotong .
HAHAHA .
yes jess , i noe ure gonna screw me ):

Terence bought me Baskin Robbins .
didnt take picture of it -.-
cause i was too happy . LOL
& he bought for me a pink dragon egg mouse from PC Fair too ^^"
we went to arcade tooo !

dropped him back,
&& went to Northam Beach Cafe for dinner.
met up wid Chung Hwa since he's working there xD
we got free rojak ^^"

came back by 9pm
cause mum made a curfew for me -.-
AND SHE IS FREAKIN NOT EVEN AT HOME.
grrr . =(

th mouse ! ^^"


cutee rite ?! :D
( admit it if not i whack u into pieces xD )

them in arcadee :x
from left.
Li Ying & Jess ((:

Miss Jess & Mr Sotong ((:

No comments: