Sep 27, 2009

Reading is my new hobby.

Since I have another one week of holiday,
instead of being a no life and online everyday.
I found a new hobby, which is reading.

I use to read quite alot during high school,
until college activities took most of my time that I have to let go that hobby of mine.
Now, I shall reincarnate my old hobby.

The books I'm currently reading are :
1) The Complete Idiot's Guide to Understanding Men and Women by Lillian Glass.
2) The Teenage Girl's Survival Guide by Yvonne Collins and Sandy Rideout.
3) The Great Big Book of How to Study by Ron Fry.

It is actually a nice and educational way to spend your time reading.
I know there are some blogger friends of mine who reads too,

Belle and Ping Shien. =]
Any others who reads too? Any great books to introduce?

I will summarize and rate those books above once I'm done with it.
Back to my books. See ya'll.

No comments: