Sep 17, 2009

Bye exams , Hello holidays :D


At the end,
My finals have come to an end.
After all the late nights,
burning midnight oil,
catching up with what I've missed out during lecturers.

its finally all over =]
& say helloooooo to my holidays,
till 5th oct when my second semester will reopen.
school reopen eve is my 20th birthday!
MySpace

As my plans for the holidays?
Only the current KL trip,
which i will be letting my mum know soon,
more like getting her permission.
MySpace

For all my 5papers,
all were fine except for Decision Making,
which i think there's a chance for me to pass it,
but still its like those border line cases you know?
seriously tensed.
MySpace
And yesterday me and my friend, lin
we stayed up the WHOLE nite :D
to study la of course.
Been long since i last stayed up whole night for studies ever since SPM.
Although we chose chapters to study,
all those which came out was those we spot!
hehehehe.
MySpace

The next post will be about modified cars,
LOL,
im so into those modified and sprayed cars lately =]
its not only a guy's thing ok?
MySpace

No comments: