Sep 9, 2009

090909 - Birthday & Engagement! :)

o9o9o9,
will only come once in a lifetime!
I've blogged about her a couple of times
she's none other than my ever-great-bestie, AiJia! :D

Today its her birthday
& engagement day too.
kindly pass your blessings to her alrite?
so sweet kan? *jealous*
MySpace

today will be th last day of her being single,
HAHAHA :P
& her ceremony starts 10.15pm,
so from that very second onwards,
she's attached to Hon Keat! :)
MySpace

Bestie,
Happy birthday to you again.
I enjoyed the phone call last nite,heh.
Since im not there for your engagement,
I`ll do my best to make it up to you on your wedding,promise.
Its been nearly 2years of knowing you,
& you`ve always stood by my side,
as the most dumb-but-uber-caring bf (bestfriend laah)


Remember this?
I bet we will never forget it ever in a million years.
Love you & enjoy your new attached life
We must keep in touch, okay? :D
MySpace


No comments: