Sep 11, 2009

Relieved, not?



I've been having
stress-and-not-enough-sleep days.
have you guys ever felt,

your body wants to sleep but your brain never stops working? :(

MySpace

I slept oni like 3hours this morning,
had my Auditing paper till 12.30.
& it was disasterous!
Say byebye to A
But catching B is still possible 
*fingers crossed.


We cut down from 14chaps to 9chaps,
Then cut down to those important topics,

Later, memorize tips only! *faint
Students will always be students, kan? x)

It's very true,

Once your finals start
It will be over in a blink of an eye.
Of course it doesnt work if you blink your eye and hope its over,
its just a metaphor! :P

3 down, 2 to go!
*hooray
MySpace

Me and Huay lin studied together for last 3days,
and it worked out quite well eh? :P
8am tomorrow? ahaha.


I promise my blog will be more happening,
when shit exam is over,
and lovely dovey holidays come. 


MySpace
Good night! :)

No comments: