Oct 3, 2009

Celebrations.

Yes, he's here again! :)
happy sangatttttt.
he reached yesterday afternoon.
 so yea, will be busy till he's back to Klang.

Btw,
yesterday was my bestie, Aijia's wedding.
& today is my friend, Veronica's one year anni with her boyfie.
& tomorrow is my big big day!

Although this year,
I don't have much planning for my birthday.
My college friends are not in Penang.
Monday is the opening of new semester.
I know, 

its all so sucky.
I was actually just hoping for my birthday to just pass,
Cause i dont bother celebrating at all.
but, the boyfriend came to make things all better. =]

Thanks baby.

We have yet to decide what should we do tomorrow,

its either,
watching the sunrise,
jogging in the park,
swimming,
movies,
skating,

going to Bukit Merah Water Park,
or 
everything above. hahaha.


We shall see how it goes.
He's sleeping, wadda hell rite? 
I know. -.-
But its sweet of him to ask me to wake him by 11.30pm
cause he wanna wish me at 12. 
heh.

We had our dinner at Tambun.
Its this seafood restaurant.
Tomorrow there'll be another dinner!
Dad will be cooking,
FYI, my dad used to be a chef
Menu for the night would be :

Cheese crab, 
sweet&sour crab,
steak,
lamb,
mashed potato,

& wine!
♥♥♥

No comments: