Oct 15, 2009

Diverting.

from now onwards,
i wont be bloggin about my daily life for sometime.
reasons being,
i've too much to blog
but too little time.

previous trip of the boyfriend was
nine days. yes, 9! :)

so am i gonna stop blogging?
nope,
but will only be updating about news
which i wanna share with my readers.

to kick start all this,
i wanna enhance you guys with this news.

Forget the gifts and cake, the only thing the world's smallest man wants for his birthday is true love … and to be officially recognised by the Guinness World Records.

Khagendra Thapa Magar has spent a week celebrating his 18th birthday with friends and family at his home near the Himalayas, Britain's Telegraph newspaper reports.

Mr Magar stands at just 60cm and is shorter than the current holder of the world's shortest man record, He Ping Ping, who is just 73cm tall.

But Mr Magar, who is trained as a dancer and weighs just 4.5kg, has not been able to be considered for the title because teenagers are not eligible.

He said now he was 18 he wanted to be recognised by Guinness — and also find a wife who was as tiny as him.

"When I am officially recognised as the smallest man in the world, I expect to get lots of proposals," he was quoted as saying.

"It is my dream to have four children."

Mr Magar has become a local celebrity with politicians supporting his campaign to be included in Guinness while his family say he was always going to become a star.

"I admit that at first I was ashamed of him and would not leave the house, but now I only feel pride and am desperate for him to be named as the tiniest man in the world," his mother Dhana Maya Thapa Magar said.

Added from The Star, published today in World Page 40,
When he was born, he was so small he could fit in the palm of your hand.

 
" I want to find a wife as small as me "


" Being small like me is no fun as a boy, but as a man I will be special "

So, be thankful, yes? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! What a gorgeous content you have. I loved it very much. You should keep up this good work.
Psychicone.net offers free online psychic reading services, connecting people with the online psychic readings and tarot readings with love advice that they seek so far. Please click on these keywords also:-- psychic readings | psychics | online psychic reading | astrology| horoscopes | tarot card readings | free psychic readings | astrology readings | psychic chat | love advice







again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy :D