Oct 26, 2009

20th Birthday Bash.

This is a birthday bash with my girlfriends
Veron, Lin and Jess planned a surprise party for me and Nisa.

how sweet right? :)


My birthday is on the 4th and Nisa's on 1st, both on Oct.
And we're officially twenty! 


I was suppose to blog this like last week,
cause we had the party last wed till thu.
like usual, I'm a very busy person.

more like lazy to blog. hahaha.


Anyway, I'm blogging already now
so quit complaining.


We booked a room at Sri Sayang Apartments, Batu Feringghi.
cut long story short,
we partied, dranked, talked, played cards, gambled, karaoke-ed and laughed real hard.
basically it was like a stress-releasing overnight for all of us.


Thanks Veron for baking the wonderful orange&lemon cake for us,
and not forgetting Jess and Lin for making it a success.
We're truly touched, deeply-truly-deadly-whateverly. :D


I'm rushing out for dinner, 
will upload with pics when i'm back.
maybe pics from baby's previous trip
& my baby cousin's 7th birthday bash too! 
Stay tuned. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello I'm Brazilian... I'm loved this blog ... Follow this blog ... reciprocates a little visit...

http://keepcalmandfvm.blogspot.com.br/

sovereignfunding1021 said...

Wow !! Very Delicious..Please visit on these keywords for light switches :-- switches and sockets | led lighting | led downlights | remote switches | touch dimmer | rocker light switches