Aug 25, 2009

The surprise :) ❤

Every girl have their own dream ;
of a white horse prince that would appear in their life.
complete their life
& make them believe
everything is possible when you believe it is.

I admit i had went through numerous number of r/s,
I'm not going to name any as i doubt it matters.
In life,
If you fall down, you did not fail,
You only fail when u fall and never have the guts to stand up again.

I'm sure all of you have heard of,
" Everything starts from friends "
For this relationship,
a strong ground i will build it on,
shower it with love and care,
& nevertheless,
make him the happiest person alive. :)

He was the one,
who held me up when i was down,
make me smile when i frown,
keep me warm when i'm cold,
told me he would love me till i'm old,
who flirts like nobody's business,
but luckily its to me, his only princess.

he's none other than....
Sze Shin Khai ♥




















He's the first boyf that i had ;
who camwhores more than me,
& he's vain too!
How vain? Very.

But through it all,
He've prove that he truly wants us to work,
despite the fact that we're ocean apart.
Yes, He's currently doing his Degree In Banking & Finance in UTAR, Kampar.
and for me, I'm in Penang.
Some people might disagree to long distance r/s,
& said its hard to maintain as we would not know what our partner is doing,
But in love,
the most essential thing is nothing but faith, right?

As I've promised Chelsea aka my cupcake,
I will blog about the way he proposed. =P

Let the picture do the talking.




















If you have realized its
" Joyce Cheong Mei Ling
Be My Girl "
without a question mark!
where got people so thick face wan -.-
& yes,
he made the t-shirt himself :D

Boyf,
thanks for the great surprise,
I love it alot alot.
& it truly did melt my heart.

I will post a picture of us when i get home,
as we're at the cc now. :)

Hubby,
in 3hours time you`ll be going back Kampar,
despite how much i want you to stay,
It wont change the fact that we'll only meet a month later,
as both of us have our finals to conquer.
Take care when i'm not by your side.
Let us celebrate our one month anni when we meet again, alrite? :D

I will miss you.

MySpace


No comments: