Aug 15, 2009

Live Long, My Blog. LOL

dont know why.
i have no inspiration to blog at all -.-
& my life is too boring to blog about.
seriously, i've been so disconnected from the outside world.

oh yes,
ive been sick for 1week plus! ^^
not even close to recovering
left with cough and slight flu. ):

just finished AFA itsy bitsy test yday.
screwed it in a way o.o
Next thu have another Auditing test.
wish me luck alrite? :D

My finals will be from 5th to 17th sept!
& say hie to 2weeks holidays after that :D
I'm going to Kampar, KL & Genting
& attend my dearest-most-loving-and-dumb bf's wedding!
Ai Jia !
she's inviting " Joyce & Boyfriend "
lalala.
btw, bf for me and her means best friend.
i met her through an online game
& we've been best friend ever since. (:

she's so pretty rite? :D
and she's married to her high school sweetheart! (:
its like a fairytale come true.
hereby i wish every couple in the world ,
stay strong, stay sweet,
& may your love last longgggg.

No comments: