Aug 8, 2009

H1N1?

6th August 2009
after accompanying sis and bro for
second round of Ice Age 3.
got home and was not feeling well
was already having
cough, flu and sore throat.
& end up having high fever at night -.-
108 Fahrenheit.
went to 24Hours clinic for med.

7th August 2009
was suppose to work for
Pikom PC Fair, Penang.
due to myself was not feeling well yet.
was not able to work, AGAIN! T_T
rest at home,
had cheese coated chicken for dinner
& end up fever again at night -.-v
cough, flu, sore throat, body ache, fever and headache.
Yes, i have all the symptoms of H1N1.
vomit-ed,
and felt better after that.

8th August 2009
morning, went to see Lam Wah Ee Hosp's doc.
stupid doc,
just see my throat and ask me wads wrong
den gave me prescription
EH I SUSPECT I GOT H1N1 LEH,
never even tell me to come back for next appointment.
*disappointed*
took med and went home.

got 6pills and 1syrup from 24Hrs Clinic ;
& another 6pills and 1syrup from Lam Wah Ee T.T
but the cough syrup i got from the hosp taste like vanilla ^^
seriously yummy, heh :D

* sis bought Nintendo DS Lite,
guess the colour?
yesh, pink! woohoo. :D
i still love my own PSP. lalala *

No comments: