Jun 6, 2009

tagged by mickeymuii :)

Tagged by Mickeymuii (:

1. Who are you?
Im Joyce aka mei ling

2. Are we friends?
Of course

3. When and how did we meet?
o2jam :D

4. Did you like me at all?
Sure. I love you !

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
mui o_o cause u are my muii . haha

6. Describe me in 1 word...
cute.

7. What was your first impression?
mickey mouse xD

8. Do you still think that way about me now?
uh maybe not. nw ure a pretty princess =p

9. What reminds you of me?
still mickey mouse. LOL

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
mickey mouse headband. :D

11. How well do you know me?
Hmm. so-so i guess?

12. When's the last time you saw me?
Never did altho we're from Penang -.-

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
Nuu

14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
lol. no ?

15. What is my best attribute?
character? (:

No comments: