Jun 10, 2009

For her (:

Happy 14th Birthdayy
to..

most loved
ever dearest


Chelsea Cheah
aka Cuppycake♥



we met each another in maple
Detention's guild rite?
& you were so friendly back then
just jumped on to me
& called me pudding :D

ever since then ,
we chatted so much
laughed together
did evil things together xD
mwahahha.

altho you`re so far apart from me,
despite our age gap
we can still be such gooood friends!
amazing, aint it? (:
its a blessed miracle i would say.
tomorrow is ur big big day.
enjoy it alrite?

I promise you ;
my next kl trip ,
i`ll meet up with chuu ! :D:D
and give u a big big belated bday hug.
& we can go for a wonderful dinner together

dearest,
dont care whut people say about you
just remember
people who love you
would cherish you for who you are.
and whenever you're down or sad,
gimme an sms or a call ,
i`ll be more than glad to be ur clown
ur advisor
& most importantly,
your only cuppycake (:

pudding ♥ cuppycake
till death do us apart.

No comments: