Jun 4, 2009

lolness. -.-

today wud be th
luckiest cum unluckiest? haha.

unlucky cause i emptied my car's petrol.
yesh ; emptied it!!
like down to th last drop . LOL

lucky cause jess was there to push th car wid me :x
sorrie jess, i noe its embarrasing
but hey,
we did end up havin fun rite? xD

morning i fetched jess from th bus stop opposite McD Greenlane.
den when we were at the flyover near PFS.
th moment i press my accelerator,
i could feel my car stoppin
and vice versa -.-
so as im always smart :x
i offed th aircond
& th car started moving again, yay?
no yay -.-

th nearest petrol station was farr away,
which was th Shell beside Midlands aka One Stop


so i havta make sure my car reach there before it goes really out of petrol.
& this dumb motorcyclist
made me brake at the junction before th petrol station
i braked and cudnt move alr
wtfffffffff weih.
did we push the car ?
yesh we did. LOL.


Joyce : OMG LA , the car cant move
Jess : u sure?

Joyce : yes -.-
Jess : now wad?
Joyce : push car lor

Jess : ..-.-

den we pushed to th side and
walked to Shell to get petrol
we walked in th minimart
and ask th cashier whether she has the thing to refill th petrol
den she's like
" yah we hav it, rm5 as deposit "
so we got it
and refilled th thingy
and walk back to my car.
lol :x



and when we reached my car
we cud see alot ppl keep honkin my car xD
but eh ,
not i wan de lor -.-
den we wanted to refill it
but , more than half of the petrol keep pour out
cause we dun have th funnel thingy
and we improviseee
cut holes in the papercups in my car
and pour it into my car ! ^^"
smart jess, ngekngek :3


after all those sweat stuff
we drove to 7-11 to get slurpee


& got our breakfast somewhere near burmah road.
a corner coffee shop.


we shared
char koay kak,
& banana pancake.
Jess ordered another plate of chee cheong fun too.
i bought apom manis along th way back to my car :D
but not nice de -.-
i prefer those crispy ones ♥


we drove back to school
& realized we missed th morning grand opening of some acca crap. :x
my two friends were th emcee weih~
mai siao siao . xP

afternoon we had tis acca briefing session
den tutorial class till 3
den homeeee (:

i shall end this post
with a zilian picture.
girls kan? :3

♥ м ё ii . l ii n g ™ ♥

No comments: