May 15, 2009

Sorry for haven been updating -.-

recently ive been so occupied with my work ,
occupied till th extend i always havta OT ._.v

started from last tuesday ;
my shift was only 7.30-11.30pm
but cause my friend, Jason couldnt work in th morning ,
i help him and took over his shift which was 8.30 to 11.30am ):
BUT so ngam -.-
th bar boy drank too much th nite before den keep dizzy ; couldnt work
so one of th waiter havta go bar and replace him .
and i havta work till 2.30pm instead of 11.30am ):
meaning i was suppose to work for oni 4 hours become 7hours become 10hours =s

den tuesday im already scheduled for 2 shifts
8.30-11.30am and 7.30-11.30pm ):
meaning another 10 hours. lol .

tiring tiring ; sigh .
but nvm ;D extra income like edward says . lols x)
today is friday , its th oni day im not working
but heck , no plans -.-
was suppose to go Bukit Merah but canceled.
den my fren, Veron and her bf goin to Queensbay ;
but i dun favour to be lightbulb . :X
so end up stayin at home -.-v

18th will be th day we're gettin our results ,
sighhh .
& 23th may startin my Adv Dip alr .
which means sayin byebye to late nite sleeps
& late wake ups in the morning T___T

but for now,
i still dont noe
should i quit my work ,
or work after class
or work during weekends? T.T
i noe it`ll be tiring
but i wanna earn my own pocket money ):
suggestions please.

No comments: