May 24, 2009

Back to college o_o

tmrw would be th end of my holiday .
wad have i done?
uhuh.
worked in a restaurant,
knew great friends,
broke someone's heart,
broke my own heart,
clubbed,
&& lots more.

during th holidays,
i missed my college mates , alot.
everyday keep hope its sch reopen.
& now,
i have less than 24hrs to sch reopen.
yet, there's something in me,
which duwan sch to reopen so soon. ):

how come?
maybe cause,
i would miss the late nite sleep
i would miss the late wakeups
i would miss going out like no tomorrow
i would miss working in hongkie
i would miss the carefree attitude
..and alot alot more.

in this Adv Dip,
me and my friends have been placed in different classes.
from 10classes, oni left 4 accounting class now -.-
but, despite all of this.
we`ll still transfer back to th same class by appealing xD
so no worries.

and am i still working?
yes i am , at the moment.
depends on my schedule,
if its too hectic den i shall stop ^^"
just wanna earn my own pocket money,
duwanna giv too much burden for my mum.

since this is a new year, new semester.
i vow to myself,
i`ll do homework :X
i`ll do revision , when there's finals . LOL
& for tonite.
i shall start by sleepin early :3
see you girls in school tmrwwww.
muahh (:

ps : grats ssk on gettin new car

No comments: