Mar 23, 2009

YAY (: im hired !

YAY. CONGRATS ME.
im hired (:


yeayyy .
im hired. :D:D

miracles DO happen after all ey ?

i waited for their call

&& tot they dun have vacancy.


BUT.

yday th manager called me.
&& ask me to bring my photostated IC and picture :D

weee.

im real blessed (:

so from next week onwards,

i`ll be busy on wed,thu and weekends. :X


anyone wanna visit me ,

can come to
Hongkie Restaurant
, E-Gate .
i will serve u ~
satisfaction guaranteed okeey? (:

if not,
money back . lool .

random`ness ;
yes i will run th race .
till i can finally see your face .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Workout 10 is all about people who'll help you reach your goals. Your recovery week schedule is Yoga X, Core Synergistics, Kempo with how to order p90x something new on the event day. Once this is over, the program moves onto the as well, and could only handle one-quarter of the reps.

my blog post: look at this website