Mar 10, 2009

Economy screwing my life

Economy down pour ):
screwin my life . in every single aspect .



i never thought,
never knew.
still cant believe .
th economy downturn would affect,
my life in multiple aspects.

mainly its financially.
life has been kinda fine
till recently. =/

out of a sudden,
my last month's phone bill was 90+
when it used to be like around 50.
):
idk how. idk why.
& mum asked me to
pay fer th other half. D:

hence,
i jz went job hunting today .
in E-Gate .
went to this Hongkie Restaurant.
& left my particulars.

Secret Recipe,
looks nice and all so high class.
but they pay very low pay.
& th supervisor was like.
giving me th hints he wanna ask me to go
for the training.
& asked me to leave my phone number.
due to i didnt wanna work there,
i gave him a fake number.
HAHAHAHHA. (:

i wanna work cause
to lessen mum's burden ;
so i can pay my own expenses
& petrol too .


prays hard dhat,
Hongkie Restaurant would hire me.
:D:D
i would be really hardworkin.
* promiseee * (:


No comments: