Jul 31, 2009

What goes around ; comes around ! :D

There was this day in school,
were we picked up a wallet.
th owner was my friend's friend.
did we give it back?
of course laah.

& then guess wad.
today i dropped my wallet
and i din even realize.
till i left my house to pick my sis from tuition,
my dad's friend came up wid my wallet.
LOL :D
Uncle, i noe u wont read my blog,
but THANKS
♥♥♥

and as i was saying in my MSN display msg,
i found a job in the coming Penang's PC Fair!
woohoo~
it will be on this coming 7th till 9th of August.
Drop me a msg if any of you all are coming,
so i can lookout for you guys ^-^

I was suppose to be working at
Sungai Petani's PC Fair too,
due to some problem,
end up not going.
so, i shall just stay at home and finish my assignments! =D

yesterday's class bbq will be updated in my next post.


p.s : WILBER PAN coming to my college on 7th august! but im not attendin his concert. lol :x


No comments: