Jul 2, 2009

hello all :D:D

i know ive dissapeared for like weeks -.-
bloggin is lidat,
once u have this tempo break from bloggin,
its hard for you to start again :X

updates?
where should i start.
been very busy with presentations and assignments.
classes and stuff
diploma is hard,
adv dip is way harder. buu

had my convo last weekend :D
it was a blast ! heh.
will update pics in my fb once i get it.

quitted work already.
yesyes, no more working.
means all my time will go to my books <3
LOL.

sis's bday coming soon.
this saturday.
mum kept remindin me to get present for sis.
but she pula din buy for her -.-
zadouuu.
suddenly like my sis became my daughter xD
nvm laa, its my only sister leh <3

current songs that im addicted to
Akon's Be With You & Sunny Day !!

so from now on,
i`ll be more free,
at least at night if i dont have assignments x)

my love life is very complicated.
heh.
i`ll make it fair for everyone soon (:
promise.

No comments: